[Bioc-devel] Changing package github repo

Shraddha Pai @hr@ddh@@p@| @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Thu Sep 23 18:11:15 CEST 2021

Hi all,

I maintain the netDx package.
I've just changed the active repo to https://github.com/realpailab/netdx.
All future updates will be performed here.

On the new fork, I've added git.bioconductor.org as the upstream source and
code changes seem to be propagating to git.bioconductor.org. I have also
added a webhook to issues.bioconductor.org.

Is there anything else I need to do to ensure that this repo becomes the
official one for BioC? Thinking especially of the upcoming release and
version change.

Thanks,Shraddha

--

*Shraddha Pai, PhD*
Principal Investigator, OICR

*Ontario Institute for Cancer Research*
MaRS Centre, 661 University Avenue, Suite 510, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G
0A3
*@OICR_news* <https://twitter.com/oicr_news> | *www.oicr.on.ca*
<http://www.oicr.on.ca/>

*Collaborate. Translate. Change lives.*

This message and any attachments may contain confidentia...{{dropped:11}}