[Bioc-devel] Too many dependencies / MultiAssayExperiment + rtracklayer

Shraddha Pai @hr@ddh@@p@| @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Tue Sep 21 23:35:58 CEST 2021

Hi Michael,
Thanks! Looks like the package trying to load 'rtracklayer' was 'TCGAutils'
(see graph from Zugang above, generated using pkgndep - looks to be quite
useful). Turns out TCGAutils really wasn't necessary for my package so I
just took it out and removed all associated dependencies - mercifully an
easier fix.

Thanks for your help,
Shraddha