[Bioc-devel] Submit a package via Gitlab

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 17 21:50:27 CEST 2021

Hi Jiyuan,

You cannot submit a package through Gitlab.

Our submission process requires a Github based contribution.  If you have trouble importing your package, please checkout this article, https://docs.github.com/en/github/importing-your-projects-to-github/importing-source-code-to-github/importing-a-repository-with-github-importer which is quite helpful.

Best,

Nitesh

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute