[Bioc-devel] Git lfs support

Anatoly Sorokin |pto||k @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 13 16:08:39 CEST 2021

Hi, sorry to bother you again, but I'm completely lost: how could I test
that my new package behaves properly?

AnnotationHub by default loads a list of all available Hub data, how can I
add my new package to that list without publishing it in AnnotationHub
first? On the other hand, I don't think that publishing untested packages
is a good idea.

Please, can anyone provide more or less extended documentation? I've read
the CreateAnAnnotationPackage vignette. It is great to understand the
internals of the Annotation package, but there is no clue how to use the
package without publishing it.

Thank you in advance,
Anatoly