[Bioc-devel] Regarding package IntramiRExploreR

Bhattacharya, Surajit @bh@tt@ch2 @end|ng |rom ch||dren@n@t|on@|@org
Fri Sep 10 23:30:04 CEST 2021

Hi All,

I am the  maintainer for a package IntramiRExploreR. Unfortunately I had a change in institution and had lost access to my previous email, and had forgotten to change my email. Can I please be reinstated as a maintainer agai? My new email ID is sbhattach2 using childrensnational.org<mailto:sbhattach2 using childrensnational.org>. The github link for the tool is https://github.com/sbhattacharya3/IntramiRExploreR<https://github.com/sbhattacharya3/IntramiRExploreR/>.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

With Regards,
Surajit Bhattacharya
Research Postdoctoral Fellow
Eric Vilain Lab
Center for Genetic Medicine Research
Children's National Medical Center

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including a...{{dropped:10}}