[Bioc-devel] rtracklayer::import (v 1.53.1) fails on xz-compressed files.

Michael Lawrence |@wrence@m|ch@e| @end|ng |rom gene@com
Thu Sep 2 23:58:23 CEST 2021

Hi Charles,

Thanks for reaching out. Please ensure that you have built R with xz
(lzma) support. If this does not resolve your problem, please post on
support.bioconductor.org.

Michael