[Bioc-devel] Windows specific error during CHECK

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 28 04:49:41 CEST 2021

Hi Felix,

Interestingly the unit tests error on 64-bit Windows is gone today but
now the unit tests trigger a segfault on Linux:

https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.14/bioc-LATEST/mia/nebbiolo2-checksrc.html

The segfault seems to happen during a call to ape:::all.equal.phylo().
This kind of hard-to-reproduce segfault is usually caused by some
problematic native code. The usual suspects are uninitialized C
variables/arrays. Running the problematic test thru Valgrind might give
you some hints.

Best,
H.

Hervé Pagès