[Bioc-devel] Updating the vignette in the published package

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 26 21:04:30 CEST 2021

Hi Matine,

You bumped the version to 0.99.18 on Sunday evening so it was too late
to be reflected on yesterday's (Monday) build report.

The new version is reflected on today's report:

   https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.14/bioc-LATEST/HPiP/

and the package landing page on the website will automatically refresh
in a few minutes. After the refresh, it should have a link to the new
vignette. Let us know if it doesn't. Thanks!

Cheers,
H.

Hervé Pagès

Bioconductor Core Team