[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Re: Too many dependencies / MultiAssayExperiment + rtracklayer

Shraddha Pai @hr@ddh@@p@| @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Tue Oct 19 15:38:06 CEST 2021

Hi Marcel and Hervé,
Easiest fix ever, for me! :)

Whew, I'm glad all that sleuthing around dependencies brought down the
count significantly.

Thank you for following up on this,
Shraddha