[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Re: Too many dependencies / MultiAssayExperiment + rtracklayer

Marcel Ramos m@rce|@r@mo@perez @end|ng |rom ro@we||p@rk@org
Mon Oct 18 22:31:49 CEST 2021

Hi Shraddha,

Note that the badge on the landing page is using this formula (~ from
the `biocViews` package):

```r
db <- available.packages(repos = BiocManager::repositories())
deps <- tools::package_dependencies("netDx", db, recursive = TRUE,
reverse = FALSE, which = "strong")
lengths(deps)
#' netDx
#'    109
```

This number is not matching up with the value listed in the badge. Hervé
is currently looking into it
and will have an update soon.

Best regards,

Marcel