[Bioc-devel] ReactomeGSA - SSL Certificate Error on MacOS build

Jennifer Wokaty Jenn||er@Wok@ty @end|ng |rom @ph@cuny@edu
Thu Oct 14 15:11:14 CEST 2021

Hi Johannes,

We've updated the certificates on the release Mac builder yesterday, so we should see these issues clear up on the next release build report Friday.

Jennifer Wokaty
Bioconductor Core Team

From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Johannes Griss <johannes.griss using meduniwien.ac.at>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 4:48 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: [Bioc-devel] ReactomeGSA - SSL Certificate Error on MacOS build

***ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.***

Hi everyone,

My package "ReactomeGSA" is currently not building on MacOS due to a
presumably expired SSL certificate.

The certificate was expired for a few days, but we renewed it already a
few weeks ago. It seems, that the build system is not fetching the new
certificate. On all other build systems, this was not an issue.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Kind regards,
Johannes