[Bioc-devel] Regarding BioC devel build of package surfaltr

Pooja Gangras pooj@g@ngr@@23 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 12 15:50:26 CEST 2021

Hi all,

My package just got accepted and was added to the nightly build on Friday.
The build report shows error in installation which it did not show earlier
during package submission ( pkg submission issue here surfaltr · Issue
#2256 · Bioconductor/Contributions (github.com))

This is the current build (Multiple platform build/check report for BioC
3.14 - All results for package surfaltr (bioconductor.org)) error:

** installing vignettes
Warning in file(con, "w") :
  cannot open file
'/home/biocbuild/bbs-3.14-bioc/R/library/00LOCK-surfaltr/00new/surfaltr/doc/index.html':
No such file or directory
Error in file(con, "w") : cannot open the connection
ERROR: installing vignettes failed
* removing ‘/home/biocbuild/bbs-3.14-bioc/R/library/surfaltr’

There are several different solutions suggested in this stackoverflow page
(r - Installing package fails when building vignettes ((..)/doc/index.html
is missing) - Stack Overflow) . I do have ‘inst/doc’ in my .gitignore file
and was wondering if I need to remove it to fix this build issue or is
there something else I need to fix?

Thank you,
Pooja

P.S. I have tried sending this email a few times using the email address
linked to my package <gangras_pooja using lilly.com> but for some reason the
email is not posted to the mailing list and I get a response that says 'The
message's content type was not explicitly allowed'