[Bioc-devel] [EXT] Re: Regarding package IntramiRExploreR

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Oct 8 13:39:59 CEST 2021

Yes now that the package is building without ERROR in release we will reinstate the package on devel  3.14. I'll take care of the undeprecation now.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bhattacharya, Surajit <sbhattach2 using childrensnational.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 7, 2021 6:43 PM
To: Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>
Cc: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>; maintainer using bioconductor.org <maintainer using bioconductor.org>
Subject: RE: [EXT] Re: Regarding package IntramiRExploreR

Hi Nitesh,

Thanks a lot for providing me with the access. I have made the changes and have removed the error. I have two warnings now. One I have fixed and updating. The other warning regarding the size of the package was there earlier when it was accepted. If I fix the first warning do you think that I can still stop this package from being deleted from Bioconductor in the 3.14 build?

Thanks again for all the help.

Thanks,
Surajit