[Bioc-devel] Testthat problem - version info

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 6 20:27:23 CEST 2021

Hi Felix,

On 06/10/2021 11:04, Felix Ernst wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have been notified about some issues and it is quite clear that they are from testthat

Darn! just when I switched from RUnit to testhat for the first time for
a new package: https://github.com/Bioconductor/S4Arrays

> https://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.14/bioc-LATEST/RNAmodR/nebbiolo2-checksrc.html
>
> Can somebody let me know which testthat version was used for the last check run? I want to raise the issue on their end. Thanks!

The rightmost column ("Installed pkgs") of the table at the top of the
report has links to the list of all the packages installed on each builder:

   https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.14/bioc-LATEST/

So for example it looks like testthat 3.1.0 was used on nebbiolo2 for
the latest builds.

Hope this helps,
H.

> Best regards,