[Bioc-devel] Don't have git access to my newly submitted git package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 5 23:04:25 CEST 2021

I think point #2 is the bigger issue. We are pressed for time as far as reviews go, and I’m happy to try and get sparrow reviewed, but cannot promise time for sparrow.shiny.

You are welcome to submit though, but there is no guarantee that I will be assigned to the package for review.

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute