[Bioc-devel] Paired package submission question

Henry E. Miller m|||erh1 @end|ng |rom ||vem@||@uth@c@@@edu
Fri Oct 1 01:01:25 CEST 2021

I am submitting paired ExperimentHub and Software packages for the 3.14 release. I created an issue<https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/2350> yesterday for the ExperimentHub package because the docs recommend<https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions#submitting-related-packages> starting a paired submission this way. However, I didn't get an "awaiting moderation" tag -- is that normal? Also, if the "review in progress" tag isn't assigned by the deadline tomorrow, will I still be able to submit my Software package? Sorry if these are newbie questions!

Thank you for your time,
Henry