[Bioc-devel] version bump

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 30 20:33:44 CET 2021

Hi,

We've set HPiP's version to 1.1.1 in devel (master branch, BioC 3.15).
The version that is currently published in BioC 3.15 is 1.1.0. See:

   https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.15/HPiP

Make sure to re-sync your GitHub repo with your package at
git.bioconductor.org before doing any further work on the package.

It doesn't seem that you've touched the RELEASE_3_14 branch of the
package yet. The version is still at 1.0.0 there. When you port your
changes from master to this branch, make sure to bump the version to
1.0.1. Please remember that only bug fixes and documentation
improvements should be ported to release. No new features or changes
that could hurt reproducibility there. Thanks!

Best,
H.

On 30/11/2021 10:18, matine rb wrote:
> Dear Bioconductor community members,
>
> I have pushed some changes to the HPiP package, but I
> mistakenly  changed the version bump from 0.99.19 to 1.99.1, and therefore
> I am getting the following error:
> (Illegal version bump from '1.99.1' to '0.99.19')
>
> May you please help me with this issue? I really want the changes to appear
> in both the devel and release versions.
>
> thank you,
> Matineh
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]