[Bioc-devel] Use set.seed inside function

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@n|e|h@n@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 30 14:06:54 CET 2021

Martin's suggestion is the way to go. For display purposes, you basically
never want random colors, you almost always want to select distinct colors
and there are principled ways of doing that.

Best,
Kasper

Kasper