[Bioc-devel] [External] Memory error from sesame build

Zhou, Wanding W@nd|ng@Zhou @end|ng |rom Pennmed|c|ne@upenn@edu
Sun Nov 28 02:20:36 CET 2021

Thank you Tim. That makes sense. It seems only occurring in Windows. Is there a known lower memory limit or stack usage in Windows?

Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard / x64

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/sesame/tokay2-checksrc.html

Error: cannot allocate vector of size 6.6 Mb
Execution halted
Error: 'Calloc' could not allocate memory (27514181 of 1 bytes)
Fatal error: error during cleanup

Thanks again,

Wanding