[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: LazyData: false and accessing data in the YAML section of an Rmd document

McDavid, Andrew Andrew_Mcd@v|d @end|ng |rom URMC@Roche@ter@edu
Fri Nov 19 17:00:15 CET 2021

How about in the YAML:

params:
  configuration: NULL
  project_conf: NULL
  data: NULL

Then in the first chunk something like:
```{r data-config}
if(is.null(params$data)){
data(data_ionstar, package = "prolfqua")
 data =  data_ionstar
configuration = data$filtered()$config
}
```

You can use a more ornate expression for these parameters when rendering otherwise `rmarkdown::render()`, which I suppose you could call from a Makefile if needed when rendering package the vignettes.

Andrew McDavid

Biostatistics and Computational Biology
University of Rochester Medical Center