[Bioc-devel] Activate account in Bioconductor Git Credentials

Yihang Xin y|h@ng@x|n @end|ng |rom g|@d@tone@uc@|@edu
Tue Nov 16 10:29:30 CET 2021

Hi,

I am currently maintain the RCy3 package in Bioconductor, and I am trying
to activate my account to add SSH keys. I think I have already added email
address in the DESCRIPTION file of the package I maintain. You can find it
here:
https://github.com/cytoscape/RCy3/blob/dfd6fdc28c0fc88c0b0719ef28fdea51c9a18c32/DESCRIPTION#L17

But the website shows that my email address "is not associated with a
maintainer of a Bioconductor package. Please check the spelling or contact
bioc-devel using r-project.org for help." Could you help me to activate my
account?

Best,
Yihang

*Yihang Xin [He, Him, His]*
Software Engineer II | Bioinformatics core
yihang.xin using gladstone.ucsf.edu
Gladstone Institutes
1650 Owens St, San Francisco, CA 94158