[Bioc-devel] Git recognizes me but denies access

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 15 15:54:26 CET 2021

Hi Philipp,

The email address that is registered to BiocCredentials right now is 'philipp.angerer using gmail.com'. It doesn’t look like an institutional email address.

Could you please confirm the email change to flying-sheep using web.de ??

Best,

Nitesh

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute