[Bioc-devel] I don't have access to my package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 27 23:26:47 CEST 2021

Hi,

Your email is listed for access on the package, but jhill using genetics.utah.edu is listed as the email.

You also haven’t activated your account on BiocCredentials or added and SSH key to it.

Please activate your account at https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation with the email from Utah.edu as I listed above and add your keys.

If that is not your email and you need the BYU email to be listed instead, let me know and I’ll change it.

Best,

Nitesh