[Bioc-devel] EnMCB reduce dependencies

xin wwa wh|r|@yu @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 21 12:27:05 CEST 2021

Dear Carey,
Thank you for your email!
IlluminaHumanMethylation450kanno.ilmn12.hg19 depends on minfi, so if we
load the ..anno.. package.
We will always get minfi package in the dependencies list.
Maybe we can directly reupload or include the annotation dataframe in our
package?

Regards,
Xin Yu
Ph.D. student of Biomedical Informatics
College of Bioinformatics - Huazhong Agricultural University
whirlsyu using gmail.com
yuxin using webmail.hzau.edu.cn
tel: (+86) 186-5313-5769

Vincent Carey <stvjc using channing.harvard.edu> 于2021年5月21日周五 下午6:04写道: