[Bioc-devel] Access to schex

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 18 01:46:53 CEST 2021

Hi Saskia ,

Please try to add new keys. It�s possible you aren�t using the correct key pair to access your package.

Best,

Nitesh

From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Saskia Freytag <saskia.freytag using perkins.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 8:42 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Access to schex
Hi,

I am the maintainer of the schex package. I tried to update the package but when I get to the step of pushing the changes to upstream, I get the following error message:
FATAL: W any packages/schex SaskiaFreytag DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.
Do I need to change my ssh keys in Bioccredentials or is there something deeper going on?

Cheers,

Saskia