[Bioc-devel] MSstatsPTM Maintainer Change

Devon Kohler koh|er@d @end|ng |rom northe@@tern@edu
Thu May 13 00:46:45 CEST 2021

Hello,

I am trying to change the maintainer of the package MSstatsPTM so that I can push a version update for release 3.13. Could you please add me as a maintainer? My email is kohler.d using northeastern.edu<mailto:kohler.d using northeastern.edu> and my github name is devonjkohler. I am currently the maintainer of MSstatsTMTPTM. I have linked the current maintainer of MSstatsPTM, Tsung-Heng Tsai.

Is there anyway this can happen tonight? Sorry about the last minute request, we were unaware that I was not able to push any changes to the package.

Thank you!
Devon Kohler