[Bioc-devel] Pushing changes to Bioconductor in a new machine

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed May 12 15:03:58 CEST 2021

Yes, the easiest option is to generate a new key and add it to your Bioc git credentials account.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Fabricio de Almeida <fabricio_almeidasilva using hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 9:00 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Pushing changes to Bioconductor in a new machine

Hi, all.

I have recently had a problem with my machine and I had to format it, but I didn't copy my SSH key. Now, I am using a different machine and I want to push bug fixes in my package to Bioc. I have already pushed it my GitHub repo, but I couldn't push to Bioc. Do I have to create a new SSH key and add it to the Bioc Git Credentials or is there a way to use my existing SSH key?

Best,

Fabr�o de Almeida Silva

Undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences (UENF)

MSc. candidate in Plant Biotechnology (PGBV/UENF - RJ/Brazil)

Laborat� de Qu�ca e Fun� de Prote�s e Pept�os (LQFPP/CBB/UENF - RJ/Brazil)

Lattes CNPq: http://secure-web.cisco.com/1BWZK9W3bAG6xZpupakjEe1Msc73djylNNEpElr910NjQop2wIcl1nI6v_4YDrY0hQekywPPm56wpnI0jhpRJvB9TTsPoEuzznKkE4KuSMiXKaOO33CVFp0jXU5XDuiyDbLwHWpoY0ZiM0InDnniSt1MvzRfuRYMp7Xz-PBCbVnTkg0eBy0JpbzryRTOAg9Wmj8EPD9eeQ4yN9aDVP2sbZopHoChwcYK8eyZT8pyroLpJ0xsVc6H6mTWpf6ucu5t24VfzvaiLbxLP8XeKU_zb7up2OwVvuEADARzDcRiTq027EeEJ8KraiE7_mpe0sFcW/http%3A%2F%2Flattes.cnpq.br%2F3119358824056108

Personal website: https://secure-web.cisco.com/1FUom7XTwK3KC4gy7KIX8cmy5Rk3VP7Ka6m_RpFu0R3YC9bMWLglihei60R9rx_9NYJUr0GkvHkMJjr2pvEEmcr3wl7Ohn21Vjl3oT49TdIlZlfWHyGEm9apxPGGxQTRCTxYOqe1GYkegyj7Rt_9UuVx4PlLZ-Mw9Y69BD-WMSjTTcYH_2f3rcsgxxoRt-BXHGkwXFQlyTHEQPRSo8Bf3LGICfhh9BQTBudHY6KrvC8IFCJofMHmAeZ3SVBDHAmEsA2Uafk6_AkqG07D9ewR2N8Z7A5hKkw2ko6j8ho03oyZYjc2i3tXnCzGDV7JAAiVM/https%3A%2F%2Falmeidasilvaf.github.io%2Fhome%2F