[Bioc-devel] reproducing the BioC package error

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Wed May 12 12:46:36 CEST 2021

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 6:14 AM Venu Thatikonda <thatikonda92 using gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to reproduce the build error of my package
>

> https://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.13/bioc-LATEST/ALPS/nebbiolo1-buildsrc.html
>
> As I understand, BioC 3.13 uses R 4.1. However, it seems R 4.1.0 is not yet
> officially released. Are other developers just downloading the R 4.1.0
> devel version and testing their packages?

That's correct.  See https://bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/
(top) and first
section of https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/useDevel/

> Thank you & stay safe!
>
> --
> Best regards
> Venu Thatikonda
> https://itsvenu.github.io/

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}