[Bioc-devel] Maintainer change Bioconductor packages

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 11 20:18:00 CEST 2021

Hi,

I added gene-expression to get package access.

Please activate the account https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation. Add “new” SSH keys. Change the password.

gene-expression will then have access to the package, and like I mentioned before the changes on the package itself will be on your end to make.

Change the maintainer email, subscribe to bioc-devel etc.

Best,

Nitesh

From: Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 7:59 AM
To: Pablo Moreno <pmoreno using ebi.ac.uk>
Cc: Suhaib Mohammed <suhaib using ebi.ac.uk>, maintainer using bioconductor.org <maintainer using bioconductor.org>, bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>, gene-expression using ebi.ac.uk <gene-expression using ebi.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Maintainer change Bioconductor packages
Hi,

I think this might be possible to try.

So the maintainer email again has to be changed from your end on the DESCRIPTION file.

As far as access goes, I can add gene-expression using ebi.ac.uk<mailto:gene-expression using ebi.ac.uk>, on the BiocCredentials system. You’ll have to activate the account and add SSH keys.

gene-expression using ebi.ac.uk<mailto:gene-expression using ebi.ac.uk> will also have to follow all the protocols of a maintainer, so someone will have to actively monitor it and subscribe to bioc-devel using r-project.org<mailto:bioc-devel using r-project.org> mailing list.

Best,

Nitesh