[Bioc-devel] Transfer Maintainership of the Package NetSAM

Zhang, Bing B|ng@Zh@ng @end|ng |rom bcm@edu
Mon May 10 05:04:14 CEST 2021

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am the maintainer of the Bioconductor package NetSAM (https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/NetSAM.html ). My lab moved from the Vanderbilt University to the Baylor College of Medicine a few years ago, and my email address used for NetSAM was my Vanderbilt email account.

I would like to transfer the maintainership of NetSAM to a Lead Programer in my lab (cc’ed), please find below his contact information:
First Name: Zhiao
Last Name: Shi
Email: justin.shi using gmail.com<mailto:justin.shi using gmail.com>

Please let us know if you need additional information to make the transfer. Thanks!

Best regards,

Bing

Bing Zhang, Ph.D.
Professor of Molecular and Human Genetics
Breast Center
McNair Medical Institute Scholar
Cancer Prevention Research Institute of Texas (CPRIT) Scholar
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, Texas 77030
Tel: 713-798-1443
Email: bing.zhang using bcm.edu<mailto:bing.zhang using bcm.edu>