[Bioc-devel] Force Package Update after Removing Large Files from .git History

Gabriel Odom godom @end|ng |rom ||u@edu
Thu May 6 16:43:52 CEST 2021

Thank you Nitesh.
Our next step is then to push a version bump to trigger the re-build?
Our contribution issue is still listed as ERROR at this time (https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/2064).

On May 6, 2021, at 10:28 AM, Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com<mailto:nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>> wrote:

Note: This message originated from outside the FIU Faculty/Staff email system.

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for taking the time to fix the package size to < 5MB.

I’ve synced your package repo on git.bioconductor.org<http://git.bioconductor.org/>. You should be good to go now.

If you have any further questions on this, please feel free to reply to this thread.

Best,

Nitesh