[Bioc-devel] DENIED when update package EnMCB (hook declined)

xin wwa wh|r|@yu @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 5 10:40:51 CEST 2021

Dear bioconductor team,

Recently, I want to upgrade our package EnMCB at release 3.12
I added some major changes to the package, however when I push the changes,
It showed that:

remote: FATAL: W refs/heads/RELEASE_3_12 packages/EnMCB whirlsyu DENIED by
fallthru
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/RELEASE_3_12
To git.bioconductor.org:packages/EnMCB.git
 ! [remote rejected] RELEASE_3_12 -> RELEASE_3_12 (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'git using git.bioconductor.org:
packages/EnMCB.git'

Could you please tell me how to solve this kind of problem?

Thanks in advance. Any help is appreciated!

Regards,

Xin Yu
Ph.D. student of Biomedical Informatics
College of Bioinformatics - Huazhong Agricultural University
whirlsyu using gmail.com
yuxin using webmail.hzau.edu.cn
tel: (+86) 186-5313-5769