[Bioc-devel] Log in to the BiocCredentials app

mauro castro m@uro@@@c@@tro @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 4 14:47:34 CEST 2021

Hi All,

I’m a Bioconductor package maintainer, but I could not log in to the
BiocCredentials app to submit a new SSH public key. A already tried to
reset the password, but I didn't receive any email with instructions
for setting a password.

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/password_reset/

The email I entered is the same associated with all my packages
(mauro.a.castro using gmail.com). Here a list of packages for which I am
maintainer:
- RedeR, RTN, RTNduals, RTNsurvival, geneplast, Fletcher2013a, Fletcher2013b

Please, let me know if I am missing any steps.

Many thanks,

Mauro