[Bioc-devel] Cannot find my package "interacCircos" on check results of BioC3.13

崔哲 mrcu|zhe @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 4 08:22:40 CEST 2021

Hello,

I’m the maintainer of “interacCircos”, which should be accepted two weeks ago.

However, I still cannot find the build results of “interacCircos” on the latest nightly build of BioC3.13, which should be available at https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/ <https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/>

If anyone know why this package still not available online, please let me know.

Best
Zhe