[Bioc-devel] Bioc Git credentials

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 3 15:53:31 CEST 2021

Hi Leonard,

I�ve changed your email now, you should be able to activate your account.

The email listed was to a gene.com email address.

Add new SSH keys if you don�t have the old key pairs.

Best,

Nitesh

From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Leonard Goldstein <ldgoldstein using gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 10:06 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Bioc Git credentials
Hi,

I'm maintaining the SGSeq Bioc package and recently changed the maintainer
email address. I'm trying to activate a new account for Git credentials here
<https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/>, but get
the following error message:

ldgoldstein using gmail.com is not associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor
package. Please check the spelling or contact bioc-devel using r-project.org for
help.

Thanks for your help.

Leonard