[Bioc-devel] issue with ssh public key

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 3 15:06:58 CEST 2021

The email registered is tiphaine.martin using kcl.ac.uk<mailto:tiphaine.martin using kcl.ac.uk> .

If this is not correct, I will have to change it on my end.

Best,

Nitesh

From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Martin, Tiphaine <tiphaine.martin using mssm.edu>
Date: Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 11:47 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] issue with ssh public key
Hi,

I try to submit update of my package comet
I do not remember about my ssh public key
I have this error message and I request it
tiphaine.martin using mssm.edu is not associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor package.

Could you help me please?

Thanks,
Tiphaine

Tiphaine Martin
Postdoc Fellow
Parsons lab
Department of Oncological Sciences
The Tisch Cancer Institute at Mount Sinai
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Hess Center for Science and Medicine
1470 Madison Ave, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10029
tel: 1- 212-824-9253
Email: tiphaine.martin using mssm.edu<mailto:tiphaine.martin using mssm.edu>