[Bioc-devel] missing GenomicScores platform availability shield for release

Robert Castelo robert@c@@te|o @end|ng |rom up|@edu
Wed Mar 31 15:11:17 CEST 2021

hi,

the platform availability shield for the release version of
GenomicScores pointing here:

https://bioconductor.org/shields/availability/release/GenomicScores.svg

is missing, if i look up the same shield for another of my packages,
it's there:

https://bioconductor.org/shields/availability/release/qpgraph.svg

if, in the case of GenomicScores, i replace 'release' by the current
release version '3.12', then it works:

https://bioconductor.org/shields/availability/3.12/GenomicScores.svg

is this inconsistency some kind of bug? should i use '3.12' instead of
'release' in the URL?

the reason for my question is that i include this shield in my GH repo
and noticed that the platform availability shield for the release
version of GenomicScores disappeared at some point. i know i can fix it
by replacing 'release' by '3.12', but of course it would be better for
me that it would work with 'release', since then i would have to fix
that bit in the README.md file at each new release.

thanks!

robert.