[Bioc-devel] Please change maintainer of chipenrich and chipenrich.data packages

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 25 14:39:04 CET 2021

I believe Kai and yourself both have access already.

Is there a problem where either of you aren’t able to access the package?

Best,

Nitesh

From: Raymond Cavalcante <rcavalca using umich.edu>
Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 7:35 AM
To: Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>
Cc: "bioc-devel using r-project.org" <bioc-devel using r-project.org>, "wangdaha using umich.edu" <wangdaha using umich.edu>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Please change maintainer of chipenrich and chipenrich.data packages

Hello,

I recently saw a thread on bioc-devel (Re: [Bioc-devel] adding maintainers to SpatialExperiment repo), where additional people were added to the repo and allowed to push upstream. Perhaps I was operating under old terminology, but when I asked for a co-maintainer, my intention was that both Kai Wang and myself would be both be able to push upstream, and in effect be maintainers.

With that in mind, with Kai Wang changed to be the "Maintainer of record", may I retain my ability to push upstream to the repo as well?

Thanks, and sorry for any confusion.

Raymond

Raymond Cavalcante, PhD
Bioinformatics Analyst
Epigenomics Core and Bioinformatics Core
Biomedical Research Core Facilities
University of Michigan Medical School

rcavalca using umich.edu<mailto:rcavalca using umich.edu>
rcavalca using med.umich.edu<mailto:rcavalca using med.umich.edu>