[Bioc-devel] No updates on Bioconductor landing page after making changes to package and bumping package version

Xin Wang w@ngx555 @end|ng |rom m@||2@@y@u@edu@cn
Wed Mar 24 07:15:58 CET 2021

Hi,

I am one of the contributors of the MesKit Bioconductor package (https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/MesKit.html).

We made some changes on the MesKit package few days ago and pushed to both the github and Biocondutor repo. However, no changes were found when we checked the Bioconductor landing page of MesKit. Although the latest version could be obtained when using `git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/MesKit`, we still got the last version of MesKit when we typing `Biocmanager::install` to install MesKit.

Is there anything we can do to update the landing page of MesKit? Or we just need to wait for the review of Bioconductor team?

Thank you so much for your time.

Regards,
Xin