[Bioc-devel] Recently accepted package not appearing in nightly builds

James Perkins j|mrperk|n@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 23 12:41:32 CET 2021

OK that makes sense - apologies, it stated in the issue that "Your package
will be included in the next nigthly 'devel' build" and I misinterpreted.

Thanks for clarifying!

Cheers

<https://goo.gl/maps/UCLQXZLR2W12>