[Bioc-devel] Recently accepted package not appearing in nightly builds

James Perkins j|mrperk|n@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 23 09:56:56 CET 2021

Dear all,

I am the maintainer of the package ExpHunterSuite. This was accepted
thursday, and on Friday (19/03) the issue raised on the
Bioconductor/contributions github page was closed (ExpHunterSuite #1835,
https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1835 ).

The last message on the issue thread told me that the package will be
included in the next nightly build, to keep an eye on the results and that,
assuming it builds OK, a landing page will be produced. There was also
information in the message related to git ssh credentials, but I believe
that is already solved (I have submitted public key and can clone/push/pull
the git.bioconductor.org repo without problems).

I've checked the nightly build since then, and it would appear that the
package has not been included. The latest one uses a git snapshot from
21/03 so I assume it should be included?

I know that there have been problems with the devel build as per Hervé
Pagès's email, I don't know if this is affecting things, or if there is
something else I have to do, like a bump in version number to trigger
inclusion or something like that?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jim
--
James R Perkins PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher, Rare Diseases Research Network (CIBERER)