[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Git Credentials error

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Mar 20 15:31:22 CET 2021

Did you activate your account first?

From: raman sethi <ramansethi91 using gmail.com>
Date: Friday, March 19, 2021 at 10:33 PM
To: Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>
Cc: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Git Credentials error

Hi Nitesh,

I am using the URL : https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/login/

Please advise how i can access.

Thank you

Best Regards
Raman

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 10:23 AM Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com<mailto:nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi,

Can you tell us the exact URL you are trying to access?

I'm not able to reproduce it.

Nitesh

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021, 7:39 AM raman sethi <ramansethi91 using gmail.com<mailto:ramansethi91 using gmail.com>> wrote:
Dear Bioconductor Git Credentials Team,

I am trying to log in to Bioconductor Git Credentials as i want to trigger
a new build report for submitting our package 'Cytofkit2' to Bioconductor.

But i am getting an error : Server Error (500)

Please advise me how I can resolve this issue.

Thank you

Best Regards
Raman