[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: %>%.html': Invalid argument Multiple platform

Marcel Ramos m@rce|@r@mo@perez @end|ng |rom ro@we||p@rk@org
Tue Mar 16 20:22:14 CET 2021

Hi Stefano,

It seems like you are re-exporting the pipe operator.
You should try using usethis::use_pipe instead. There, they change the
name of the documentation to "pipe" to
avoid this issue. If you're documenting manually, you could use @name
%>% and @rdname pipe as
shown with usethis::use_pipe.