[Bioc-devel] Warnings on R CMD check on Mac OS and Linux

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 11 17:01:42 CET 2021

On 3/11/21 7:45 AM, Oluwafemi OLUSOJI wrote:
> Hello Herves,
>
> I finally solved this. It had more to do with my commits than the
> package itself.
>
> There is this error message when the package is built on a Windows
> server. What am I to do about this?

The flowCore package cannot currently be installed because it requires
cytolib >= 2.3.4 which doesn't compile on Windows at the moment. The
cytolib maintainers are aware of the situation and working on it.

Not much we can do so let's ignore for now.

Thanks,
H.