[Bioc-devel] Warnings on R CMD check on Mac OS and Linux

Oluwafemi OLUSOJI o|uw@|em|@o|u@oj| @end|ng |rom uh@@@e|t@be
Thu Mar 11 15:54:56 CET 2021

Hello Herve,

Thank you for the insight, but after rewriting the man pages by hand. I
still get the same error after the latest commit. I am really at a loss
here because this builds perfectly on my system.

Regards,
Daniel

Op do 11 mrt. 2021 om 03:11 schreef Hervé Pagès <hpages.on.github using gmail.com