[Bioc-devel] Removal of large items in git history - BiocCheck warning

stefano m@ng|o|@@te|@no @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 8 23:18:05 CET 2021

Hello,

you can use  bfg-repo-cleaner  ,

have a read to this document, in the section "eliminate big files from repo"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jxg7KCMQq3kiCcvodQk9JgtU51LqczOwLit1gHiTP4Q/edit?usp=sharing

Best wishes.

*Stefano *

Stefano Mangiola | Postdoctoral fellow

Papenfuss Laboratory

The Walter Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research

+61 (0)466452544