[Bioc-devel] Cytoscape installed on bioc builders?

Kozo Nishida kn|@h|d@ @end|ng |rom r|ken@jp
Sat Mar 6 19:12:21 CET 2021

Hi Catherine,

As far as I know, it is impossible.
See the comments from Martin Morgan and Paul Shannon below
https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1513#issuecomment-644113558

I am maintaining a package for Cytoscape workflow (called transomics2cytoscape).
I test it only on the local Desktop environment, not on the bioc builders.

RCy3 is also tested only on the local Desktop environment, not on the
bioc builders.

I think that your fedup package can only be tested locally .
(about the functions using Cytoscape.)

Kozo

--
Kozo Nishida
knishida using riken.jp

Laboratory for Biologically Inspired Computing
6-2-3, Furuedai, Suita, Osaka 565-0874, JAPAN
RIKEN Center for Biosystems Dynamics Research