[Bioc-devel] ClusterJudge problems reported in the build/check

Adrian Pasculescu @@p@@cu|e@cu @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 3 21:05:39 CET 2021

Hi all,

It seems that Bioconductor multi build/check does NOT use the updated git
of ClusterJudge package.  Here is the error reported:
https://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.12/bioc-LATEST/ClusterJudge/malbec1-checksrc.html

However I fixed the error about a month ago and pushed the changes. The
small changes are in R/download_Yeast_GO_mapping.R and simply truncates the
number of columns in a delimited file that is downloaded:

I tested and it works fine after a fresh clone from bioconductor:
$git clone git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/ClusterJudge.git
git remote -v

origin git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/ClusterJudge.git (fetch)

origin git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/ClusterJudge.git (push)

upstream git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/ClusterJudge (fetch)

upstream git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/ClusterJudge (push)

The changes are also present in https://github.com/apasculescu/ClusterJudge
however they don't seem to be pulled by BioConductor when it runs the multi
build/check. Where is Bioconductor pulling the ClusterJudge code from?

Many thanks,
Adrian Pasculescu