[Bioc-devel] Lost Credentials

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 2 17:54:22 CET 2021

Hi,

You are not an active user of BiocCredentials. You've never set a password to reset it.

You have to first activate your account.

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation

Best,

Nitesh

On 3/2/21, 11:06 AM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Morganella Sandro" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of morganellaalx using gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Dev!
    I have been trying to access my package repository (VegaMC), but I cannot
    remember my credentials.

    I have tried to reset my password, with no luck - I haven't received any
    email (I have checked my spam).

    Anyone that can help me with this?
    Thanks,
    Sandro