[Bioc-devel] Error on BiocCheckGitClone and Windows build

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Mar 2 13:16:19 CET 2021

Did you follow the instructions for setting up remotes to push to git.bioconductor.org?
https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/new-package-workflow/

And/or set up your git credentials account?
https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials

and lastly builds are triggered only by a valid version bump in the DESCRIPTION.  Please make sure to bump the DESCRIPTION to at least 0.99.5

we encourage further discussion on the issue itself for more specialized assistance.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263